ShareThis

Newly-Elected Councillor Holds First Surgery in Fraserburgh

>> 26 May 2022

Newly-elected SNP councillor Seamus Logan (Fraserburgh & District) is holding his first surgery next week for constituents.

Cllr Logan will be available for consultation on Thursday 2 June between 2.00pm and 4.00pm at the Faithlie Centre, 1 Saltoun Square, Fraserburgh.

Commenting, Cllr Seamus Logan said:

“I’m looking forward to my first surgery. I gave a pledge during my election campaign that I would do so and this will be the first in a series throughout the year.

“I can’t promise to provide instant answers or instant solutions to any problems which constituents may bring to me, but I can give an assurance that I will make sure they are raised with the appropriate officials and that I will do my best to be of assistance.”

“It’s been a hectic few weeks since the election with a huge number of meetings and induction sessions. I’ve already been dealing with a large number of cases for constituents but I think it’s important to be accessible in person as I appreciate not everyone is comfortable discussing their business by phone or e-mail so there is still a place for surgeries.”

Post a Comment

Article Archive (click on down arrow)



The editors of this web site do not gather,
use or retain any cookie data.
fios ZS is a name registered in Scotland for Stewart Stevenson
© 2008-2024
Aberdeenshire
Scottish National Party

Contact admin @ aberdeenshiresnp.info
for permission to use material from here
Promoted by Duncan Gill on behalf of Aberdeenshire SNP, c/o The SNP, 3 Jackson’s Entry, Edinburgh, EH8 8PJ

There is no cost to the public purse arising from the preparation and publishing of this web site which is hosted without charge by blogger.com.

  © Blogger template Werd by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP